I will post whatever pisses me off on any certain day.

Friday, June 03, 2005

WorldNetDaily: Legislation keeps God issues out of courts

WorldNetDaily: Legislation keeps God issues out of courts

After reading this I truly have the urge to pack all my belongings away and move to Canada. Do the congressmen who have introduced this bill heard of the system of checks and balances? If so then they should know that they cannot legislate what the supreme court can rule on. I wish all these right-wing Christian nut bags would just create their own nation and all of them move there. Oh wait, that's what they are trying to do with the United States.

1 Comments:

Blogger SocietyVs said...

I am not a big fan of politics anyways - nor am I American - so this bill will not effect me - but I wouldn't vote for the bill.

2:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home